Campus news you can use

Illustrated by Mannat Bawa

PROGRESS REPORTS:

• The second quarter ended on Nov. 19. Progress reports are available under the Grades section on Aeries.

WINTER CONCERT:

• Irvine High’s Choir department presents their Winter Concert and Fundraiser on Dec. 4 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the amphitheater and gym. The concert will feature solo spotlights, Irvine Singers, Canta Bella, Irvine Choirs, Viva Cantar, and Chorale. Click here to see the program or visit their website. General admissions tickets are $15 and Cabaret tickets are $25. Tickets can be purchased here.

DANCE CONCERT:

• Irvine High School’s Dance Department presents their performance, “The Labyrinth,” from Dec. 9. to Dec. 11 in the IHS Theater at 7 p.m. To purchase tickets, students can visit ihspa.booktix.com. The tickets cost $9 for presale or students and $11 for general admissions.

“CHICAGO” AUDITIONS:

• Auditions for the “Chicago” Musical take place this week from Dec. 2. to Dec. 4.

• Dec. 2 from 4-7 p.m.: Dance auditions will take place in the Dance Studio. The routine was taught during flex this week

• Dec. 3 from 3-6 p.m.: Singing auditions will take place in the choir Room. Students are directed to Dr. Alessi if they have any questions.

• Dec. 4 from 9 a.m – 12 p.m.: Callback auditions for both dancing and singing will take place in the theatre.

• If students have any questions, they may see Mr. Mesisca.

CANNED FOOD DRIVE:

• ASB is hosting a Canned Food Drive in partnership with Families Forward from Nov. 29 to Dec. 16. Students may bring their cans to their fourth period class for a chance to win a dessert party.

SENIOR GRADUATION ITEMS:

• Seniors can purchase their graduation items online including caps, gowns, tassels, rings or apparel here. Sales end on Dec. 17.

SENIOR QUOTES:

• Senior quotes are due Dec. 19. Quotes must be under 100 characters and school appropriate. Click here to fill out the form.

YEARBOOK CLASS SURVEYS:

• Yearbook is seeking class input from freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. To fill out the class surveys, click the links below